Develop the capacity to lead pedagogical improvement.
Are you ready to take the next steps in your Learning Sprints Journey?
This highly practical 2-day program provides senior, middle and teacher leaders
with the practical knowledge and tools to confidently lead Learning Sprints with their teacher teams.
Details Coming Soon
Build and sustain a culture of continuous
improvement in teaching practice.
This highly practical 1+1 program provides senior, middle and teacher leaders with the practical knowledge and tools to confidently lead Learning Sprints with their teacher teams.
Participants will connect the design of the Learning Sprints process to the research literature on effective professional learning, developing teacher expertise, and behavioural change. They will also explore real-life examples of how Learning Sprints has been implemented across different educational settings, plan and run their first prototype Sprint, and engage in peer review and feedback to share learning and solve common challenges.
Who is this program for?
School, Middle and Teacher Leaders who want to develop the capability
to lead the implementation of Learning Sprints in their school.
This program is designed to...
- Equip leaders to implement Learning Sprints in their school context.
- Guide leaders to identify the focus for teacher learning, based on evidence of where students are facing key challenges.
- Enable team leaders to plan and run their first Learning Sprints
- Introduce leading research on effective professional learning, teacher expertise and behaviour change, and show how to apply it to school improvement work
- Show how Learning Sprints has been implemented across different educational settings
- Provide a deeper knowledge of how to use the Learning Sprints tools to help teams to:
- better target learners and outcomes based on data
- analyse the reasons why students aren’t making progress
- design evidence-informed approaches to support student engagement and progress
- assess the impact of their practice improvements